Read about some of our past and current research, community engagement efforts, academic programs, and student efforts in the Institute for Nonprofits Biennial Report, 2009-2010
Read our report about EDGES, our developmentally structured, competency based approach to supporting faculty in the design and implementation of community engaged scholarship.
To learn about projects funded by the Institute for Nonprofits, click here.
The Institute for Nonprofits has prepared a variety of reports on issues of importance to the nonprofit sector. Some of these reports are available below:
- Building a Child Health Collaborative: A Network Analysis
A report to the John Rex Endowment
Natalie Ames, MSW, Ed.D. & A. Celeste Farr, Ph.D.
- A University-Community Partnership Feasibility Study: Opportunities and Challenges for Southeast Raleigh
Jocelyn Taliaferro, MSW, PhD
- Building Evaluation Capacity in North Carolina’s Nonprofit Sector: A Survey Report
Murphy, Deena M., Mitchel, Roger
Nonprofit Studies Minor
Our students share their reflections and ideas in a variety of venues. Check out the following links to learn more from our students’ perspectives:
- Nonprofit Studies Minor – Nonprofit Internships: Stories from the Field
- Nonprofit Studies Minor – Student Newsletters