Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
Interns have the opportunity to work on projects such as: create marketing materials and update website for the Nash/Edgecombe/Wilson Reentry program (current website: www.ncreentry.org); create marketing materials for other NCCAA events (i.e, conferences, training events and special initiatives).
Graphic and/or Web Design: You’re a creative thinker, innovative designer, and successful oral/written communicator. You are able to develop images and campaigns that can communicate complex ideas in effective ways that resonate with a variety of audiences. You are able to manage multiple projects and priorities against competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You are a team player and also have the ability to operate independently. You are passionate about poverty alleviation and promoting opportunities for our state's most vulnerable low-income citizens. Responsibilities will include:
• Updating a user-friendly, visually appealing and community-focused website for a local reentry program.
• Design and develop layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized.
• Create innovative and engaging visual images and graphics to communicate critical information to target audiences.
• Develop and design visual media, with an emphasis on infographics.
• Present information in new and creative visual ways to enhance messaging capability of our organization.
• Design interactive and engaging digital content in support of broader communication campaigns.
• Layout and improve visual presentation quality of agency reports, conference manuals, and other documents.
• Design and brand new content, ideas, and campaigns for internal firm projects and client efforts.
• Develop visual campaigns for traditional, digital, and social media outlets.
• Work independently to develop graphic and design ideas and concepts in support of ongoing projects and communication campaigns.
Our office is located in Raleigh but working remotely is an option. The internship schedule and start/end dates are flexible. Please submit your resume to Krystina Dillard: firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about NCCAA at www.nccaa.net.