Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
This is a great opportunity to develop professional, transferable skills at nonprofit Raleigh Little Theatre. Work directly with the Development Coordinator, Lee O’Connell, on RLT’s annual fundraising competition and gala: Divas! Expand your skill set in social media writing and optimization, fundraising strategies, as well as learning and utilizing fundraising software such as PatronManager (a SalesForce product) and OneCause. Develop your knowledge in event planning and strengthen your professional written and verbal communication skills by reaching out to vendors, sponsors, donors, and volunteers.
Duties may include:
- Updating and managing the event website
- Posting about the event on Facebook and other social media
- Executing acknowledgment letters for donations
- Communicating fundraising advice and other important information to the fundraisers
- Attending board and committee meetings
- Soliciting item donations for the silent auction
- Assisting at the event
- Other event-related duties as needed
This internship runs from January-early May. You must be available to work the event on May 4. The Development Coordinator will be out on maternity leave for part of the semester, so you will also have the opportunity to work with interim replacement Jeremy Clos and RLT’s Executive Director, Charles Phaneuf.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.