Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
The Digital Communications Intern will assist The Nature Conservancy in North Carolina by,
- Creating content for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Producing engaging digital graphics and infographics
- Researching and implementing digital strategy
- Writing feature stories for the chapter’s website and e-newsletter
- Assisting with department research and drive management
- 2 years of experience and/or educational background in communications or a similar field
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Eye for design—familiarity with design programs is strongly preferred
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, positive, and approachable attitude
Internship length and timing is flexible within the parameters of course requirements. Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.