Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
ABOUT ABOVE THE BOTTOM LINE
Above the Bottom Line (abovethebottomline.com) keeps watch on how companies respond to the biggest challenges facing humanity. Through weekly GIF-filled news and witty insights, we help readers rethink consumerism and hold corporations accountable -- from the bottom up.
We believe an equitable world is achievable through…
- BETTER BUSINESS. Companies serve people, and the people demand moral responsibility. Better business prioritizes people and the planet above profits. As consumers, we keep companies in check by staying informed and making meaningful choices at checkout.
- COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY. We all play a role in protecting the planet, not just corporations. We each carry the personal power to make better choices every day. Together, our individual choices lead us toward a more sustainable future.
- BEING BETTER HUMANS. We believe in celebrating success, replicating what works, and letting go of what doesn’t. Change is never easy and mistakes are bound to happen, but meaningful choices - no matter how big or small - are steps towards progress.
We are seeking a current or recent graduate who is passionate about corporate social responsibility to join our team. This Research Internship position is mostly virtual but will also require in-person meetings downtown. Minimum 5-10 hours each week. Pay is $10/hr.
MUST have strong written communication skills. Must be detail-oriented, reliable and positive.
- Conducting research related to corporate responsibility
- Creating and managing an easy-to-use database based on your research
- Writing content based on your research
- Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
To apply, email the following to email@example.com:
- Brief reason why you're interested (250 words max)
- Your resume
- What hours you're available