Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
2019 Summer Photography & Videography Internship
Triangle Ultimate is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that organizes and promotes the sport of Ultimate in the Triangle region of North Carolina. Triangle Ultimate’s mission is to increase the quality and quantity of ultimate programs for all ages and skill levels, with a special emphasis on youth development. By providing players, coaches, and volunteers opportunities to learn, play, and teach spirited ultimate, we aim to strengthen the ultimate community of the Triangle.
Purpose: Triangle Ultimate is seeking a creative Photography & Videography Intern looking for the right opportunity to showcase their skills, and gain new experience and exposure through supporting and generating original content for our summer programs.
Responsibilities: This is a part time unpaid internship starting Mid-May 2019 and running through August 2019.
- The Photography & Videography Intern will collect video testimonials from Triangle Ultimate program participants, coaches, and volunteers.
- The Videographer Intern will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production to present testimonials and content on social media channels and website.
- He or she will transport, set up, and operate equipment; and assist with staging and preparation.
- Must have access to your own equipment (Video camera, camera, lighting, etc)
- Must have great editing skills and keen eye for details
- Creativity and a passionate interest in photography, and film and video editing
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Candidates must be reliable, able to problem solve, and have solid communication and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail required
- Must be able to commit 10-15 hours a week, including some evenings & weekends
- Experience or knowledge of the game of Ultimate Frisbee is not required, but is a plus
Relevant coursework and skills: videography, journalism, television, film, communications, marketing/public relations, or other related major. Triangle Ultimate will work with the individual on getting school credit.
For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, please contact:
Lauren Finn, MSW
Volunteer and Operations Manager, Triangle Ultimate