Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
Marbles Kids Museum and IMAX Theatre opened our doors in 2007 with a mission to spark imagination, discovery, and learning through play. Today, Marbles ranks among the top family destinations in North Carolina, offering hands-on, minds-on learning experiences to more than 665,000 annual campus visitors.
Position Overview: Ready Set School Family Playdates provides play-based school readiness experiences at libraries for children ages 3-5 and families who have not attended a preschool program or daycare. The Ready Set School Intern will provide leadership and support to team by facilitating and delivery of Ready Set School Family Playdates at different Wake County Public Libraries and at Marbles.
Responsibilities Can Include:
- Provide consistent and outstanding customer service to RSS Families.
- Assist with developmentally appropriate literacy play delivery for families attending playdates.
- Assist with set up and break down of experience for each Saturday and Thursday program.
Requirements & Expectations:
- This is a part-time, unpaid internship. Internship will require Saturday or Thursday Evening availability.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a diverse work environment.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, prompt and flexible in terms of daily routine.
Submit your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chosen applicants must complete a background check prior to hire.