Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
Marketing and Communications Intern
The Nature Conservancy
Durham, North Carolina
The Nature Conservancy’s (TNC) mission is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. Founded at as a grassroots organization in the United States in 1951, TNC has grown to become one of the most effective and wide-reaching environmental nonprofits in the world.
The intern will have an interest in marketing and communications and will assist in developing a comprehensive digital strategy for the North Carolina Chapter.
- Assisting with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Designing marketing materials for web and social platforms
- Drafting and editing copy for web and print materials
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Qualified candidates will be an undergraduate student in marketing, communications, English, journalism, or a related field
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to meet and follow deadlines for projects
- Creativity and an eye for design
To apply, please complete the following form: https://forms.gle/K6UTvgH7jZ9mzBPJ7