Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
Breathe Ministries of North Carolina is looking for driven, ambitious individuals who want to create a career in social media, content marketing and fundraising. Our youth outreach nonprofit ministry is looking for four Social Media Specialists and Marketing Interns to join our growing team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis and creating fundraising platforms and events.
Key skills required for the role:
· Major in Marketing/Business or Language
· Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms
· Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work
· An entrepreneurial attitude
· Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
· A proactive, service-focused attitude towards donors and the teams you support internally
· An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
· An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks accurately with set deadlines
· The ability to work collaboratively with a team
These positions will be remote with weekly meetings.
Those looking to gain valuable online media and marketing experience with a new non-profit organization are encouraged to apply. These intern positions have the potential to turn into paid positions for the right individuals in the coming year.