Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
Terra Vita Stewards (TVS) Nonprofit Admin Intern will work at the TVS office, event sites and remotely in the Raleigh area. Some site work may be located outside the Raleigh area. While this is an unpaid internship, TVS will cover training expenses and other reasonable expenses incurred by the Intern in the course of work preformed at TVS. Please submit resume using this TVS intern application link.
The intern Scope of work includes any or some of the following:
- Work with Terra Vita Stewards Director on all aspects of running this nonprofit organization, may include but are not limited to the following skills:
- Operational – tracking Product Distribution (trees and rain barrels!), financial reporting assignments, budget development assignments, program analysis deep work sessions, annual reporting assignments, filing/organizing documents, software applications (Google Apps, Asana, Tsheets, Adobe Apps), operations processes
- Communications and Outreach – general communications, social media, press releases, outreach development and execution.
- Program and Fund Development – research potential grantors and sponsors, maintain master “Funding Spreadsheet”, work with team on grant applications and sponsor solicitations, follow up with potential sponsors as directed by the Supervisor; work with other team members to draft grant proposal, research grant requirements and deadlines, draft letters of inquiry: conduct with Director informational interviews with grantors and sponsors, edit and finalize grant proposals and sponsorship agreements; take recommended training (registration covered by TVS); work with team on deep analysis of current programs content and program outreach to expand areas of work.
- Work with a team to ensure that all aspects of Terra Vita Stewards organization fulfills its mission to restore and preserve the natural environment to bring harmony to all life.
- Intern will have weekly engagement meetings with her/his/their supervisor
- Intern wil work independently and with teams.