Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
Location: Raleigh, NC
BLOOMHERE is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in Raleigh, North Carolina which provides women survivors of abuse, addiction, prostitution and trafficking a safe place to live and the space and resources to heal. We support the wellbeing of women so they may nurture their own resilience, as we provide opportunities for them to grow into a life of economic independence through our justice enterprise. We believe in the power of community. For more information visit our website: bloom-here.org
The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the organization’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. This role offers the intern a total immersion into nonprofit management and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of our staff and Board of Directors. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our organization among potential partners, supporters, donors and volunteers.
- Social Media Community Management
- Coordinating and Distributing Content
- Understanding and Monitoring Social Media Analytics
- Email Marketing
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Instagram and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- A proactive, service-focused attitude
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team
Please email your resume with a brief decsription of interest and subject line “Social Media Intern” to Melinda Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org