Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
Location: Raleigh, NC
BLOOMHERE is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which provides women survivors of abuse, addiction, prostitution and trafficking a safe place to live and the space and resources to heal. We support the wellbeing of women so they may nurture their own resilience, as we provide opportunities for them to grow into a life of economic independence through our justice enterprise. We believe in the power of community. For more information visit our website: bloom-here.org
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the organization. Supports board and staff through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Supports and reports to president.
- Provide support to Founder/President
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Handle multiple projects
- Contribute to team effort
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems
- Resolve administrative problems
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Please email your resume and a brief description of interest with the subject line “Admin Assist Intern” to Melinda Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org