Posting your nonprofit Internship with the Institute for Nonprofits is an easy, cost-effective way to fill your current Internship vacancies.
Find an Internship
American Red Cross
Raleigh , North Carolina
Position: Youth Services Engagement Team Coordinator
- Connecting with the Club Presidents and Advisors as a liaison for the Red Cross; providing resources and support.
- Attending club meetings when needed in the Raleigh/Durham area (during school hours or after school)
- Coordinate youth club members in connecting them with local chapter events
- Coordinate youth services fundraising initiative. (Jan-June; main event is March)
- Administrative duties in Volunteer Management data base
- Comfort level when working with youth volunteers, aged 13-18
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Clean driving record and a willingness to drive to meetings and events to support youth services.
- Strong communication skills- oral and written
- weekends and evening avaiablility as needed