Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Your Support is Appreciated!
The Institute for Nonprofits is a key community partner in helping build leadership skills and capacities of social sector leaders and organizations to enable them to address the grand challenges of our communities.
Your support of the Institute's research, education and engagement mission is essential to preparing the next generation of social sector leaders and strengthening organizations to maximize their impact.
Invest in Our Community
Our top funding priorities include:
To support our mission of Research, your gift of:
- $30,000 will enable a doctoral student to track the changes in scope, dimensions, and challenges of the nonprofit sector
- $10,000 will create an Affiliated Faculty program to assist scholars across disciplines and the state in sharing nonprofit and social sector research findings
- $5,000 will help fund masters and doctoral students' efforts to develop and share their research
- $1,000 and below will support opportunities for students to learn about emerging fields of social impact investing, social entrepreneurship and others
To support our mission of Education, your gift of:
- $60,000 will establish a Social Entrepreneur-in-Residence program to provide expertise, capacity building and mentoring to students, staff, and faculty in social impact work
- $25,000 will create a Social Innovation Fund to be managed by students to invest in social enterprise activities across campus
- $1,500 will fund one student to attend a national conference
- $1,000 and below will fund an undergraduate Nonprofit Studies Minor's internship with a local nonprofit and other internship opportunities
To support our mission of Engagement, your gift of:
- $12,000 will fund a master's student's summer internship at a NC County Extension office to provide board development and training to nonprofits
- $5,000 will enable a nonprofit executive to participate in Achieving Collaborative Capacity for Executive Success (ACCES) training
- $1,000 and below will help bring speakers to campus for Community of Nonprofit Scholars (CONS), Dinners With Purpose, and other events
Unrestricted gifts are especially needed as we grow the capacity and reach of our programs. Gifts at all levels are greatly appreciated!
Give by Credit Card:
To make an online contribution by credit card please use the secure online gift form on the Humanities and Social Sciences giving page. Direct your gift to the Institute for Nonprofits General Fund.
Give by Check:
Please make your check payable to the NC State Foundation and direct your gift to the Institute for Nonprofits on the check memo line. Send your check to: Institute for Nonprofits, Campus Box 7016, Raleigh, NC 27695-7016.
To learn more about giving opportunities, please contact the CHASS Development Office at 919-515-5973 or call the Institute at 919-513-7031.